Saturday 19 June 2021, 2.30-4.30pm
Have you always wanted to learn calligraphy? Experimented with nibs and ink but not really sure where to start?
Come and let me show you how! This is your chance to learn calligraphy with me, in my first in-person class of 2021. The class will be held at The Paxton Centre, which is just opposite Crystal Palace station, in south east London.
As well as two hours of my tuition, guiding you through the ins and outs of all things calligraphy, you'll go home with your own calligraphy kit - and plenty of inspiration to keep practicing!
Absolutely everyone is welcome - no experience is needed.
The kit includes:
- One of my favourite nibs, prepped and ready to rock
- A wooden pen holder
- A pot of my favourite ink
- Practice paper
- A letter guide sheet
A few notes:
- The class size will be limited to 10 guests to allow plenty of space for everyone and social distancing
- I will be wearing a mask during the class
- The class will start promptly at 2.30pm to make the most of the time so please leave plenty of time
- We will be upstairs at The Paxton Centre; downstairs there is a cafe for a cup of tea and a slice of cake!
- Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable
Getting to The Paxton Centre
The Paxton Centre is just opposite Crystal Palace station, and Crystal Palace Park at 52 Anerley Hill, Crystal Palace, London, SE19 2AE.
There are regular trains to Crystal Palace from Victoria, Clapham Junction and London Bridge and Crystal Palace is well connected by bus to much of SE London.