Tuesday 23 February 2020, 6.30-8.30pm
Have you always wanted to learn calligraphy? Have some kit but not sure where to start?
This is your chance to learn calligraphy with me in an online creative class, via Zoom. You'll receive a delivery of a calligraphy kit, including everything you'll need to get going:
- One of my favourite nibs, prepped and ready to rock
- A wooden pen holder
- A pot of my favourite ink
- Practice paper
- A letter guide sheet
Everyone is welcome.
- Two hours of my tuition, guiding you through the basic principles of calligraphy and the different strokes, through to letter forms and forming words
- A PDF class booklet with written guidance - sent by email in plenty of time before the start of the class - and can be used for guidance in the future too!
Please note that ticket sales will close 5 days ahead of the class so that I can make sure I post your kit to you in time. Please make sure you enter your postal address at checkout.
The class will be hosted via Zoom and you will receive an invitation to the class in advance, by email. You’ll need to have access to Zoom on a laptop, iPad or your phone. I’d recommend the bigger the screen the better so you can see me well.
A few notes:
- Please leave a note in the box at checkout to indicate the name you would like written on the personalised name tag - otherwise this will read as per the name on the shipping address (ie if it's a gift, please tell me)
- If you are buying a class as a gift, please also leave an email contact in the box at checkout so that I can make contact ahead of the class. Otherwise emails will come to you to pass on.
- Kits will be sent via First Class post and dispatched in plenty of time for the class.
- I love the idea of more than one person from the same home taking this class together - but please ensure you purchase the correct number of tickets (one per person) - to ensure you receive the materials you each need.
- Tickets for classes are non-transferable and non-refundable