Tuesday 23 March 2021, 6.30-8.30pm
Learn to draw a map with me in this online creative class. You don’t need any super specialist equipment, and there’s no need to have any drawing experience either.
This is the perfect treat for yourself - or could also work as a lovely Christmas present for the creative lover / curious bean / new skill seeker in your life!
If you are giving this as a gift please leave a note at checkout and I will email you a cute print-at-home voucher that you can us to gift the class if you wish! Please also leave the the name + email address of the recipient so that I can contact them (or be prepared to forward on yourself)
- Two hours of my tuition, guiding you through my process of drawing buildings, including tips on breaking down buildings, how to tackle scale, thinking about perspective and top tips for becoming a master of drawing buildings.
- A PDF class booklet and image references – ideally printed, or used via a screen during the class on a laptop. The PDF will be sent by email in plenty of time before the start of the class - and can be used for guidance in the future too!
- A pencil
- A pencil sharpener
- A clean rubber
- Paper of your choice – ideally A4 size, printer paper is fine!
- Some different pens, pencils or paints to experiment with, if you like
- A cup of tea… or a glass of something stronger
The image references we will used will be based on London landmarks – but please feel free to bring images of your own favourite buildings, anywhere in the world, that you might like to draw. Please make sure you have these ready before the class so we can make the most of the time we have.
The first half an hour of the class will work as an introduction, with some demonstration of techniques, and then the remainder of the class will be focused on individual drawing and plenty of questions - learning by doing! I am a strong believer that everyone can draw, and hope that I can give you some confidence to that effect.
The class will be hosted via Zoom and you will receive an invitation to the class in advance, by email. You’ll need to have access to Zoom on a laptop, iPad or your phone. I’d recommend the bigger the screen the better so you can see me well!
* I love the idea of more than one person from the same home taking this class together - but I do ask that you purchase the correct number of tickets (one per person) - to ensure I can give everyone individual attention *
I can't wait to see what we create together!
Some kind words from previous classes -
"Your drawing class was amazing! Thank you so much. Your class taught me so much and I know I'll be able to apply to to all things, not just architecture"
"Just wanted to say thank you for the lovely class. It was so great! You are a wonderful teacher and the zoom format was great"
"Just wanted to say thank you for the class which was fab! I am not very confident artistically but you made me feel very comfortable and relaxed"
Tickets are non-refundable