If only prints could talk, this one would be saying “Hello! Animal Alphabet print No.3 here! Pleased to meet you! Tell me your name as I’d like to spell it!”
Ok – that’s enough of that – but please meet these bespoke, personalised Animal Alphabet name prints.
I imagine these prints whizzing off into the world to welcome the arrival of a new baby, mark a child’s birthday, or be the perfect finishing touch to a kid’s bedroom design. The prints are of fine-art quality and will last for many years, so they are designed with the intention of being treasured for a long time, not just a temporary fix.
By no means, though, are these only for children; I hope they’ll find new homes with animal lovers of all ages.
How does it work?
This print will take any name and transform it into a hand-painted name zoo for your wall. Each letter will be paired with a beautiful (and sometimes a little unusual) animal character beginning with the same letter. An octopus for an o… and so on.
1. Choose the size you'd like (A4 or A3)
2. Choose your letter colour (green, yellow, blue, navy or pink - flick through the images to see
3. Type in the name that you'd like - max 12 characters*
4. Choose whether to add calligraphy (see below)
5. Add to your basket
6. If you're sending direct to someone (also see more below!) then choose a card and gift wrap if you'd like
7. Check out, and I'll do the rest!
These prints are made to order and have a lead-time of maximum 10 days from point of order to dispatch date. If you are in a hurry please contact me.
*There's a maximum of 12 characters. You’re welcome to choose two names, as long as it is below 12 characters in total (including a space!) – if you have more than 12 characters then please email me to discuss.
- Names will start with a capital letter, and the remaining letters will be lower case
- All prints will be landscape oriented
- If you have a name with a double letter, or repeating letters, don’t worry – I have more than one option of animal for each letter up my sleeve, so there won’t be any doubling up
- I will choose the animals to fit each letter, and make sure that the overall composition of the print is balanced, but if you'd like a specific animal that you know I’ve painted, please leave a note (you can do this when you click on basket) and I’ll do my best to include it.
- The animals included in the images are just a suggestion - these aren't final. You can see a full list of what's available here.
It is important to note that all screens are different so colours may vary slightly depending on how you are viewing the images. I promise the prints will be full of colour!
There will be plenty of space to have the print hand-finished with calligraphy, for an extra level of personalisation.
I can add a full name, or a full name and date of birth in calligraphy, as you’ll see in the options above.
Please make sure that your spelling is correct and you give me the correct date as I’d hate to get it wrong and I can’t be responsible for any typos.
Please also choose the date format you prefer.
If you don’t need calligraphy, just leave the option blank.
Added extras / send direct
You are welcome to take advantage of my send direct service for these prints.
Prints are beautifully wrapped in tissue paper as standard - absolutely carefully enough to be send directly as gifts, if you ask me!
You can upgrade your gift-giving by adding gift wrap, meaning the tissue wrapped print will be wrapped in the gift wrap of your choice, and finished with a matching tag that has room for a short message (five words or so.)
If you'd like to write a longer message, or add an extra, just choose a card (I'd recommend this congratulations card, this hip hip hooray option, or this for a brand new baby). Simply add a card to your basket and leave a note at checkout, and I'll hand-write your message to the recipients, and send it straight off with the print.
- Landscape oriented
- Maximum 12 characters
- Fine art print on museum grade 285GSM paper
- A4 prints measure 210x297mm
- A3 prints measure 297x420mm
- Prints are sold unframed: I always recommend using a professional framer but the sizes are also designed to fit frames available on the high-street
- Prints will be carefully board backed and wrapped in acid-free tissue paper and sent in a board-backed envelope
- All created from hand-painted illustrations by Polly
- There are two other designs in the Animal Alphabet collection – the single letter print, and the personalised initial print, if you’d like to compare!
Please let me know if you have any questions, or do email me if you need some help!
All images copyright Polly Crossman 2021. All rights reserved.