Step into my world of animals!
This is a print that will let you travel around the world in the company of more than 70 hand-drawn animal illustrations.
This print will capture the imagination of a child, inspire grown-ups to delight in the big wide world with their family, give you something new to spot at each glance, and pass on a sense of wonder and escapism when it’s given as a gift.
Each animal sits at home in its native region of the world - spot a koala and kangaroo in Australia, a toucan in Brazil, a family of penguins in Antarctica, a polar bear and its cub in Greenland – and many more.
There are some lesser known animals to learn about, and plenty of questions to answer; why do anteaters have such long noses? Why do wombats sleep upside down? Why does a toucan have backwards toes?
You could hang this print in a nursery or child’s bedroom, in a playroom or family room, or as part of a gallery wall to keep catching your eye. It would be the perfect present for a new baby, for extra points under the Christmas tree, or to mark a new home.
The paper is lovely and thick, and the vibrant colours will last forever – it should withstand pointing fingers hung in a poster hanger, or will last for many years framed behind Perspex or glass.
Each animal was originally hand-painted using ink and watercolour, and the world map names each of the seven continents.
Some finer details:
- Available in two sizes - A3 (297x420 mm) or A2 (420x 594 mm) – to fit standard frames with or without a mount
- Prints use giclée printing – a fine art technique that creates a high-quality print that will be colour fast for many years
- Proudly printed in the UK on sustainably sourced 285GSM FS Platinum Etching paper
- Each print is signed by Polly
- A3 prints are sent flat in board-backed envelopes
- A2 prints are sent rolled in cardboard tubes
- Frames are not included
- All packaging is recyclable – please be sure to re-use or recycle it too!
Please note that because of differences in screens, colours may appear slightly different in the flesh to how they look online.